to try and piss people off i guess
it’s probably messed up that when i hear someone use the term “transmisandry,” i think, “yes!” it’s not even that i hate trans guys, i love myself and i love a lot of other trans guys. but it’s that i get really irritated with anyone who talks about trans guys in this weird place like we can do no wrong and are all enlightened and stuff when a lot of trans guys are misogynist douchey dude/bros.
so, like, if a trans person were to talk about transmisogyny in the trans community, my ears would perk up and i would be all, “fuck that, i hate that too,” but upon hearing the term, “transmisandry” used by a trans person, i think, “hell yeah, that’s what i am” and i embrace it.
not trying to be self-hating or anything, just, like, sayin, i wish people talked about this more and i get excited when they do.
- talaem likes this
- almostfagopyrum likes this
- blairellis likes this
- lesbiancure reblogged this from jackrad and added:
- heartnotes3 likes this
- blickblocks likes this
- tendertranstrender reblogged this from jackrad and added:
- see-reverse-side likes this
- lavenderpanda reblogged this from beaverbunnydelight
- write-on-red reblogged this from beaverbunnydelight
- lizamaphone likes this
- beaverbunnydelight reblogged this from bblackenedbutterfly
- bblackenedbutterfly reblogged this from jackrad
- queershoulder likes this
- jayisrawr reblogged this from jackrad and added:
- jackrad posted this